||United Hayek Medical
||Warehouse Manager – Ontario, Canada
United Hayek Medical is a privately owned company, led by a dynamic executive team. United Hayek Medical specializes in the design, manufacture, and sale of non-invasive respiratory devices, which provide a real non-invasive alternative for patient ventilation. The late Dr. Zamir Hayek invented the Hayek RTX series of ventilators and was the leading pioneer in the field of cuirass ventilation. Dr. Hayek’s vision was to create a device that would provide complete ventilation, be non-invasive, work physiologically, be simple to use, and would overcome the many issues associated with existing ventilation techniques. United Hayek Medical goal is to improve patient outcomes while providing a better quality of life for patients needing ventilatory support.
Warehouse Operations Manager Job Responsibilities:
Receives and stores product by designing and developing product movement and storage systems; improving operations; managing staff.
Warehouse Operations Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes warehouse operations human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
- Meets warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Develops warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new equipment.
- Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes warehouse operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Warehouse Operations Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Managing Processes, People Management, Supervision, Data Entry Skills, Data Entry Management, Data Processing, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-oriented
If you wish to apply for this position, please email email@example.com stating the position you are applying for the subject line, and attach your Resume/CV.