||United Hayek Medical
||Compliance Director – Ontario, Canada
United Hayek Medical is a privately owned company, led by a dynamic executive team. United Hayek Medical specializes in the design, manufacture, and sale of non-invasive respiratory devices, which provide a real non-invasive alternative for patient ventilation. The late Dr. Zamir Hayek invented the Hayek RTX series of ventilators and was the leading pioneer in the field of cuirass ventilation. Dr. Hayek’s vision was to create a device that would provide complete ventilation, be non-invasive, work physiologically, be simple to use, and would overcome the many issues associated with existing ventilation techniques. United Hayek Medical goal is to improve patient outcomes while providing a better quality of life for patients needing ventilatory support.
Compliance Director Job Responsibilities:
Accomplishes compliance business objectives by producing value-added employee results; offering information and opinion as a member of senior management; integrating objectives with other business units; directing staff.
Compliance Director Job Duties:
- Accomplishes compliance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develops compliance organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes compliance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops compliance financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Protects assets by establishing compliance standards; anticipating emerging compliance trends; designing improvements to internal control structure.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing regulations; recommending new procedures; complying with legal requirements.
- Attracts new clients by maintaining state-of-the-art compliance programs; bringing compliance recognition to the company; providing leadership in the industry.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances compliance and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Compliance Director Skills and Qualifications:
People Management, Dealing with Complexity, Developing Budgets, Requirements Analysis, Operations Research, Developing Standards, Legal Compliance, Technical Leadership, Quality Management, Financial Planning and Strategy
If you wish to apply for this position, please email email@example.com stating the position you are applying for the subject line, and attach your Resume/CV.