||Hayek Medical Devices
||Customer Service Representative – Ontario, Canada
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing effective customer service for all customers by using knowledge of company products and services. CSR’s interact with customers to provide information in response to questions, concerns and complaints by phone and Internet.
Expert communication and listening skills are a must for this position.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction. Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing. Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills. Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity required. Some experience with multiline telephones, CRM systems, and personal computers VERY helpful. Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC troubleshooting experience a plus. Experience with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: new hospital orders, new home care order, and system troubleshooting. Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company. Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customers.
- The customer service representative will provide information to customers in response to inquiries about products and services. The representative will receive, review and process orders as needed. The representative will also explain how to use products and solve customer problems.
- Assist management with various tasks.
Customer Service Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service, Process Improvement, Assist with Decision Making, Adhering to Processes, Planning, Tracking and Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, CRM Experience, Emphasizing Excellence, Multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of hospital operations, billing, etc. a plus.
- Knowledge of shipping and logistics a plus.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for the subject line, and attach your Resume/CV.